Altus Strategy Group Inc.
Management Consulting ● Strategy ● Market Research
More Website Templates at TemplateMonster.com!
Due to our confidentiality guarantee , we will not be able to disclose the names
of our clients without their written consent.
The below case study illustrates our work:
Value Proposition Project
A North American non-profit organization sought to increase its funding through
corporate sponsorship – either by increasing its existing sponsors’ funding amount,
or by attracting new sponsors to the program.
A thorough analysis of the sponsorship portfolio revealed that:
• All existing sponsorship originated from personal relationships or referrals,
and there was no structured process for lead generation or management.
• Since corporate sponsors were all referred, no focus was placed on
creating a strong value proposition or communicating the value of
This project was divided into three phases:
1) Sponsorship process – a process was created for all volunteers to record
leads and actions to attract leads; as well as creating a training / succession
document for continuality.
2) Building the Value Proposition – through a quantitative market research
study, we collected data that highlighted the non-profits’ reach and its
networks’ purchasing power.
3) Communication Strategy – With an agency partner , created a sponsorship
package that highlighted benefits of sponsorship with insight from
research study to strengthen value proposition.
With the new strategy, sponsorship dollars of existing sponsors went up by 12%,
and four times as many new leads are in the sponsorship pipeline than prior to the
If your organization is facing a similar issue, or you’d like to speak with one of our consultants , please
contact us to set up a meeting. We’d be happy to discuss your company’s
marketing and strategy challenges.